Buying a property for the first time is likely to be the biggest decision that you have ever had to make. It can be a daunting prospect, there are so many houses to choose from in so many areas, so many mortgage products with different rates, terms and fees and then the whole legal process of buying your first home that can be complicated and lengthy.
On the flip side, there is also nothing more exciting than buying your first home and getting onto the property ladder.
At Northwood we have lots of experience in guiding first time buyers through the process, explaining what to expect at each stage of the process and helping to choose the right property. Here’s what to expect from our team should you decide to embark upon your property with Northwood by your side:
- Expert advice on the local area and what it has to offer
- Explanation of the house buying process every step of the way
- Introduction to a mortgage advisor who can search the whole of the market to find you the most suitable mortgage, insurance, and protection to match your personal circumstances
- Introduction to solicitors who will ensure that your purchase progresses smoothly at a fair price
- Introduction to contractors to get quotes for any renovation or refurbishment you might want to do on your new property
- Help from our team when it the time comes to re-mortgage or move home again!