A superb one bedroom ground floor conversion flat situated on the corner of King Edward Avenue with unallocated off road parking for three cars, private patio GARDEN, summer house and spacious lounge/diner. The property also benefits from a LONG LEASE, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. Ideal INVESTMENT property with estimated yield at around 5%. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Feature ground floor converted garden flat with own private entrance, the flat is conveniently located close to Worthing Mainline Railway Station and is close to Worthing Town Centre. The flat also benefits from a westerly facing lounge, double bedroom, off road parking, fitted kitchen and bathroom, gas radiator heating and double glazing.
The flat is located on the corner of King Edward Avenue and Broadwater Road, just to the north of Broadwater Bridge.
- A One Bedroom Ground Floor Conversion Flat
- Close Proximity of Town Centre Mainline Station
- Courtyard Garden
- Approx. 160 Year Lease Remains
- Ideal Investment with Approx. 5% Yield
- Unallocated Parking for Three Cars
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ideal Investment/First Time Purchase