What we require from you  

In addition to your ID, we will request the following documents and information from you.

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are needed whenever a property is built, sold or rented.

You must order an EPC for potential buyers before you market your property to sell.

An EPC contains information about a property’s energy use and typical energy costs recommendations about how to reduce energy use and save money and gives a property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) and is valid for 10 years.

If you do not have an EPC in place, we can of course arrange for this to be conducted on your behalf.


Agency agreement and property information form

After you have kindly instructed Northwood to market your property for sale, we will send you a property detail form to complete along with the agency agreement to sign with the agreed selling terms.

We kindly request that you provide us with as much information as possible when completing the property detail form to enable us to answer any queries from potential purchasers thoroughly.


Solicitor details – Company name and the solicitor acting for you

This is so we can instruct the legal process for you once we have successfully negotiated a sale. We require these details to be able to draw up and send the Memorandum of Sale (which confirms the agreed offer) to all involved parties. Once received, the buyer’s solicitor will contact your solicitor to request the draft contract and supporting documents.

Please do contact us if you wish for us to refer a local solicitor firm to you who we regularly work alongside.


We look forward to assisting you through the whole sales process!

Contact the Plymouth Team

  • By clicking submit you agree to the storage and use of your data in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.