Salisbury is a medieval cathedral city in the southern English county of Wiltshire. The iconic prehistoric stone circle at Stonehenge stands on the grassland of Salisbury Plain. The citys ornate 13th-century cathedral has a 123m spire, a working 14th-century clock and an original copy of the Magna Carta.
We cover a wide geographical location and have detailed expertise in each area. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let a property in Salisbury we have fully trained experts with the depth of local knowledge of the Salisbury area and the local property market to help you.
Key things to know about living in Salisbury
Salisbury has many notable features including:
- An early English Gothic Cathedral, home to the famous Magna Carta
- A thriving historic Carter market 2 days a week with other market throughout the year
- A buzzing arts scene
- Museums and some of Englands finest historic houses
- All the favoured shopping outlets in its historic streets
- A range of independent retailers offering unusual items