Terms and conditions
This site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may display the content of this site on a computer, store such content on a disk, and print one copy of it for your personal use, subject to keeping all copyright and other proprietary notices intact.
You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, modify, distribute or use for any commercial purpose the content of this site. No licences of any trade marks of Northwood GB Limited are hereby granted.
Terms and Conditions
This website is the property of Northwood GB Ltd, Cams Hall, Cams Hill, Fareham, PO16 8AB.
- Northwood GB Ltd is registered in England, registration number 3570861.
- All Northwood branches are independently owned and operated. For a full list of Northwood branches please click here.
- The content and design of the website pages and other intellectual property rights on this website including text, graphics, photographs, photos, codes, files and links belong to Northwood GB Ltd. They cannot be reproduced, transmitted, stored or copied in whole or in part without the express prior written consent of Northwood GB Ltd. However, you may print, save or download individual sections for your own personal, private and non commercial use.
- The Northwood logo is a registered trademark and may not be reproduced in any way or form.
- This website features content that is provided for guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice.
- This website may also include links to other web pages offering products and services. Such links do not signify any endorsement or other of those services or suppliers.
- Northwood GB Ltd makes no warranty that this website is free from defects or viruses and Northwood GB Ltd and its Franchisees cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising indirectly from the use of this site.
- The use of this website and any dispute arising from its use shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Your use of the Northwood website is a confirmation that you have understood and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Telephone call monitoring
Calls with Northwood may be recorded for quality and training purposes.