Welcome to this beautiful four-bedroom semi-detached house situated in the highly sought-after village of Chapmanslade in Wiltshire. With its well-presented interiors and a range of impressive features, this family home offers comfortable and spacious living spaces for the whole family to enjoy.
- Entrance Hallway: Upon entering the property through the part glazed Upvc entrance door, you will find a welcoming hallway with stairs leading to the first floor and a radiator.
- Sitting Room: The front aspect diamond leaded Upvc window fills the sitting room with natural light. This room features a striking fireplace with a tiled hearth and an inset wood-burning stove. Other notable features include wooden floorboards, radiators, a TV recess with glazed door storage underneath, and glazed French doors leading to the dining room.
- Dining Room: With glazed Upvc patio doors and tiled flooring, the dining room allows for seamless indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: The rear aspect Upvc window offers views of the garden. The kitchen features a range of fitted shaker-style wall and base units with wood block work surfaces and an inset ceramic sink. Additional features include space for a fridge freezer and dishwasher, a breakfast bar, tiled flooring, and an under stairs storage cupboard.
- Cloakroom: This room consists of a low-level W.C. and a wash hand basin. It is fitted with stylish tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
- Boot Room: The boot room features a side aspect diamond leaded Upvc window, laminate flooring, and part panelled walls. It also offers under bench boot storage and shelving.
- Utility Room: With a front aspect Upvc window, this room includes a wall storage unit with a wooden worktop, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, and a radiator.
- Lobby: The lobby area features a side aspect Upvc window and a part glazed Upvc door leading to the rear garden. It also contains a cupboard housing the boiler for the oil-fired central heating system and tiled flooring.
- Landing: The landing boasts a rear aspect Upvc window with stunning views over the Longleat Estate. It includes a radiator and access to the loft space.
- Master Bedroom: This room features a front aspect diamond leaded Upvc window, a radiator, and an en-suite bathroom.
- En-Suite: The en-suite consists of a tiled shower cubicle with a bi-fold glazed door, a low-level W.C., a corner wall-mounted wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, and a radiator.
- Guest Bedroom: With a side aspect Upvc window and wood-effect flooring, this room includes a radiator.
- Bedroom Three: This room offers a rear aspect Upvc window with far-reaching views and a radiator.
- Bedroom Four: Featuring a rear aspect Upvc window with far-reaching countryside views, this room includes a radiator.
- Front Garden: The front garden is mainly laid to lawn and features planted trees and shrubs.
- Rear Garden: The charming and private rear garden is very well maintained and mainly laid to lawn. It boasts pretty shrub and flower borders and benefits from patios at both ends. The garden also includes a 3m x 2.5m Log Cabin and a garden bar, both of which are accessed from the secret garden area. From the bottom of the garden, there are spectacular views over paddocks and open countryside towards Longleat Estate.
- Garage & Parking: The property offers a single garage/workshop with power and light. It has a rear access window, an up and over door to the front, and a courtesy door to the side. The garage is accessed via a pebble-stone driveway, which provides parking for a minimum of three family-sized cars.
Location: Chapmanslade village is conveniently located approximately 3.5 miles from Westbury, Warminster, and Frome. It offers easy access to the historic cities of Bath and Salisbury by car. Other local points of interest include Longleat House & Safari Park, Centre Parcs Holiday Village, and Stourhead Gardens.
- EPC Rating: D
- Council Tax Band: D
- Domestic Rates: £2216.29
- Tenure: Freehold
Do not miss the opportunity to view this stunning family home in the sought-after village of Chapmanslade. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and experience the exceptional lifestyle this property has to offer.
EPC rating: D. Council tax band: D, Domestic rates: £2216.29, Tenure: Freehold,
Part glazed Upvc entrance door, stairs to the first floor, radiator, door to:
Front aspect diamond leaded Upvc window, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and inset wood burning stove, radiators, wooden floorboards, TV recess with glazed door storage under, door to kitchen, glazed French doors to:
Glazed Upvc patio doors, tiled flooring, door to:
Rear aspect Upvc window, range of fitted shaker style kitchen wall and base units with wood block work surfaces and inset ceramic sink and mixer tap, space for a fridge freezer & dish washer, breakfast bar, tiled flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, part glazed doors to:
Side aspect Upvc window, part glazed Upvc door to rear garden, cupboard housing boiler for oil fired central heating system, tiled flooring.
Side aspect Upvc window, low level W.C. and wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
Side aspect diamond leaded Upvc window, laminate flooring, part panelled walls, under bench boot storage and shelving.
Front aspect Upvc window, wall storage unit with wooden worktop under, space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator.
Rear aspect Upvc window which boasts of stunning views over the Longleat Estate, radiator, access to the loft space doors to:
Front aspect diamond leaded Upvc window, radiator, door to:
Tiled shower cubicle with bi-fold glazed door, low level W.C. and a corner wall mounted wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, radiator.
Side aspect Upvc window, wood effect flooring, radiator.
Rear aspect Upvc window, radiator, far reaching views.
Rear aspect Upvc window, radiator, far reaching countryside views.
Laid mainly to lawn with planted tree and shrubs.
Charming and private very well maintained garden which is laid mainly to lawn with pretty shrub and flower borders and further benefits from patios to both ends, a 3m x 2.5m Log Cabin and a garden bar which is accessed from the secret garden. From the bottom of the garden there are spectacular views over paddocks and open countryside toward Longleat Estate.
Garage & Parking
Single garage/workshop with both power and light, rear access window, up and over door to the front and courtesy door to the side. The garage is accessed via a pebble-stone driveway which provides parking for a minimum of three family sized cars.