CHAIN FREE and LOW OUTGOINGS! A BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS maisonette with OWN PRIVATE GARDEN situated less than 0.5 mile to Watford Junction Station and within a short drive to M1, M25, A41. Offered chain free the property will be available with a BRAND NEW LEASE on completion. An EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY in our view..
Coming to the market for the first time since 2001, the THREE BEDROOM flat is offered CHAIN FREE and benefits from OWN PRIVATE ENTRANCE FROM THE REAR OF THE BUILDING, OWN GARDEN, double glazing and gas central heating system. The owner has advised a BRAND NEW LEASE will be issued on completion.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious property situated ideally for the London commuter - Watford Junction Station is just 5 -10 minutes walk and M1, M25 and A41 are less than 1 mile drive.
Watford town centre is located just a short drive and provides a vast range of leisure, entertainment and shopping amenities including theatre, cinema, gym, cafes, bars and restaurants.
*** DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING VENDOR CONFIRMATION ***
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation as well evidence of funds/mortgage agreement. You are kindly requested to co-operate with this in order to avoid delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. All measurements indicated are for guidance only and potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
4. NORTHWOOD has not tested any appliance, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interest/responsibility to check these.
5. Your solicitor must verify the legal title, any service charge/ground rent and lease details of the property and NORTHWOOD is not responsible for provision or validity of these legal docuemnts.
Own ground floor entrance to hallway with stairs to first floor. Hallway leading to living room, the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom 2.
First floor landing
Spacious landing leading to the living room, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom 2. Radiator.
Living room 17'4 x 12'0 (5.28m x 3.65m) max
WEST facing room soaking the afternoon sun! Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect. Radiator. Wood style laminate flooring. TV, phone and power points.br /
Kitchen/breakfast room 13'6 x 11'0 (4.11m x 3.35m) max
Double aspect room benefiting from the morning sun. Two doubel glazerd uPVC windows overlooking garden and side patio.br /Fitted with a range of wall and base units woth work surfaces above, and integrarted fridge-freezer and oven, hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar. Radiator. A number of power points.
Bedroom 11'6 x 10'8 (3.50m x 3.25m) max
Double bedroom with space for a range of wardrobes. Double glazed uPVC window to rear asepct. Carpet flooring. Radiator.
Fitted with a modern white suite, comprising panelled bath with shower and baths screen, wash basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator.
Stairs to top floor landing
Access to loft storage area. Doors to master bedroom and bedroom 3.
Master bedroom 17'0 x 12'0 (5.18m x 3.65m) max
Located in the loft area, this lovely West facing room benefits from character bay window overlooking the front asecpt plus additional Velux window. Carpet flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 10'0 x 8'0 (3.04m x 2.43m) max
Loft room with Velux window. Carpet flooring. Radiator.
Excellent size fenced garden with a couple of impressive mature trees, lawn and patio areas. Shed.