Vacancy Warminster Sales Co-ordinator
Sales Co-ordinator - Part Time - flexible for the right candidate - Salary: DOE
We are looking for a motivated sales person to support out sales team in a part time position. The role is varied and fast paced requiring excellent administration skills and a flexible “can do” attitude. The right candidate must have at a GCSE “C” grade or equivalent in English and Maths. Tasks include but are not limited to:
Responding to enquiries
Register perspective purchasers and maintain regular contact
Ensure secondary revenue opportunities are maximised
Progress active sales
Ensure all administration and record keeping is accurate and in keeping with company policy and legislation
Job Title: Sales Co-ordinator
Reports to: Branch Manager
Main Purpose of Job:
To assist the Senior Negotiator / Sales Manager in reaching targeted levels of residential sales whilst providing a level of customer service in accordance with the company service standards and legislative requirements.
A) Responsible to: The Branch Manager
B) Responsible for: Not responsible for any Staff
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Undertake fee generating activities to achieve set targets in order to deliver optimum performance and income.
- Ensure all external/internal communications are dealt with promptly and are clearly documented in accordance with company procedures.
- Fully qualify all potential customers using agreed documentation and procedures. All active purchasers to be administered correctly on NBS and contacted regularly.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all properties being marketed.
- Ensure always that the company is positively and properly promoted and that the image of the company is upheld.
- Prepare and provide property details to potential buyers and ensure properties are matched as closely as possible to establish needs of potential purchasers.
- Arrange viewings for potential buyers as soon as possible and subsequently follow up.
- Ensure properties are marketed, priced and presented to achieve a profitable sale as soon as possible and meet prescribed legislative customer service and accounting requirements.
- Progress sales once agreed to exchange and completion maintaining regular contact with buyer and seller. Whilst maintaining accurate and up-to-date progression notes on NBS
- Participating in business development marketing initiatives
- To carry out reasonable duties as directed by line management.
- Promote all the services of the company.
Specific duties include but are not limited to;
- Respond to enquiries the same day
- Book Viewings
- Register perspective purchasers and maintain regular contact ensuring that secondary revenue opportunities are maximised.
- Progress active SSTC properties no less than once per week.
- Ensure all administration and record keeping is accurate and in keeping with company policy and legislation
- Ensure window cards and property details are current and maintained
- Prepare completion packs for purchasers
- Drop “Recently Sold In Your Street” Cards no less than once per week
To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org