Vacancy Preston Lettings Negotiator
The new team member will be working in a fast-paced and exciting environment dealing with all aspects of property management. You must be a strong and resilient character who is a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively within a timely manner, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
Key Personal Activities and Responsibilities
- Manage prospective tenants from initial enquiry to check in.
- Answering the telephone and taking tenant enquiries
- Ensure that detailed property inventories are created before each move in.
- Ensure the highest standards of service excellence to all external and internal customers at all times.
- General administration for both sales and lettings
The applicant must have:
- Strong administration skills ensuring you are task orientated, IT competent and have a good eye for detail.
- Good interpersonal skills concentrating on building relationships with both landlords and tenants
- Able to deal with customers face to face and via the phone therefore a background in a customer related job is ideal
- Have a full driving license and access to a car
Salary is dependent on applicant
CVs to be emailed to email@example.com