Vacancy Maternity Cover Property Administrator
Salary £14,000.00 to £16,000.00 Depending on Experience
Maternity cover fixed term contract 6-9 months
To work as part of the lettings team within the busy Northwood office in the heart of Cardiff, previous experience in the Lettings industry is not required as full training can be provided.
The property administrator will be working in a fast-paced and exciting environment dealing with all aspects of property management. You must be a strong and resilient character who is a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively in a timely manner, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service. Flexible hours may be considered for the right candidate.
Key Personal Activities and Responsibilities
· Organise and monitor property maintenance and repairs to include electrical and gas safety testing.
· Answering the telephone and taking both landlord and tenant enquiries.
· Ensure that detailed property inventories are created before each move in.
· Carry out property inspections.
· Resolve any issues that may arise from properties, taking responsibility to ensure that they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties.
· Ensure the highest standards of service excellence to all external and internal customers at all times.
The individual will have
· Strong administration skills ensuring you are task orientated, IT competent and have a good eye for detail.
· Good interpersonal skills concentrating on building relationships with both landlords and tenants
· Social media and marketing skills
· Full UK Driving License and use of car
Please send CV to email@example.com