Vacancy Aberdeen Receptionist
Full Time Receptionist
Superb Career Prospects with Northwood Lettings
Northwood continues to build upon its strong reputation as the Letting Agent of choice in the North East.
Locally owned and managed, Northwood’s dedication to providing excellent customer service has driven continued growth and we are looking to add to our team of property specialists.
We are looking for highly motivated professionals with an eye for detail and the dedication to provide a first-class service at all times. We have an opportunity for a full-time Receptionist.
The key activities of a Receptionist at Northwood include:
- Reporting to Branch Assistant Manager and Directors
- Welcome all visitors by giving them a friendly greeting, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries.
- Directs visitors to members of the team giving clear instructions
- Directs calls to team members or takes messages as appropriate
- Assisting challenging visitors and referring any concerns to the team/manager as appropriate
- Dealing with viewing enquiries and booking viewings in the diary
- Distribute keys in line with company procedure and conduct regular key checks
- Assist with tenancy applications as required
- Assist with notice letters – when received, ensure they are correctly prepared and forwarded to a Director
- Maintains safe and tidy reception area, meeting room, stationery cupboard
- Assists with admin duties for all teams as required
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent telephone manner, Accurate verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Good Listening skills, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure.
- Effective diary management – must have an awareness of what is happening each day and ensuring the time and resource is being utilised effectively
- Inbox management – ensure emails dealt with and provide assistance/have an awareness of other important actions
- Work with the team on a day to day basis ensuring effective use of time
- Effectively manage all Landlord and Tenant relationships and deal with enquiries
Applicants must have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive customer focused attitude and ability to deliver a high-quality service to both Landlords and Tenants
- A positive and flexible approach to work
- The ability to articulate with clear communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and fast moving environment
- IT skills with the ability to learn new systems
- Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Friday 8.30am to 4pm (1 hour lunch break)
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
Applications in writing only for the attention of Matt Pullinger, Director
Closing date for applications is Friday 16th March 2018