Leicester Currency Exchange
Send your investment income overseas at great foreign exchange rates.
Northwood Leicester's foreign exchange partner, TorFX, can provide a great service when you want the best rates on currency exchange. Perhaps it's the monthly income from your property that you need to secure because you are living overseas, or your family are. Or perhaps it's the proceeds of a major investment sale. Whatever your needs, consider TorFX for your currency exchange. Northwood will simply make an introduction to TorFX and the rest is easily handled by the experts in cross-border currency exchange. Here's all you need to know about TorFX:
Currency Exchange (FOREX)
TorFX are Leaders in Foreign Exchange
“Our company’s mission is to provide outstanding exchange rates, expert guidance and a simple, friendly service that people will want to recommend to others.” – Jon Beddell (CEO).
- Our group processes in excess of 3 billion Pounds in foreign exchange and international payments per annum.
- With offices in the UK, mainland Europe, Australia, the USA and South Africa, our group employs over 300 highly-skilled financial services employees.
- We hold the highest credit rating with Dun & Bradstreet, are licensed as a money transmitter by HM Revenue & Customs and are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- We are a member of the UK Money Transmitters Association.
- We’ve been trusted by more than 50,000 private clients and over 4,000 corporate clients.
- Ensuring the security of client funds is of paramount importance to us, which is why we operate safeguarded accounts in accordance with the Payment Service Regulations.
- We receive 5* reviews on Trustpilot for our first-class customer care and money-saving services.
- In both 2016 and 2017 we won the Moneyfacts Consumer Award for International Money Transfer Provider of the Year, as well as the overall award for Best Customer Service – beating over 100 companies across 26 different categories.
To go direct to your TorFX account with Northwood
Here's a real client example from the TorFX records
A financial adviser called me last week because his client is receiving annual dividends on company shares she inherited from her husband.
Problem is......they are in US Dollar and her local currency is Pound Sterling.
When the USD are sent to her GBP account, the client is left out of pocket because the sender’s bank applies their own rate of exchange.
The client approached their financial adviser to see if they knew how she could receive more of the dividend payments instead of the bank eating it away with their charges.
We explained to the financial adviser we could indeed help his client. This is the simple process:
1. Introduce their client to us through their online referral account.
2. Within 15 minutes TorFX calls their client to discuss their requirements. The client is prompted to register with TorFX if they’d like to use our service – registering is quick and simple, it only takes about 2 minutes to do.
3. Once registered, the client is introduced to their dedicated account manager. The client can choose to book a rate straight away, or they can book it when the USD arrives into the TorFX account. Their account manager will give them the TorFX USD bank details and a special reference code. The client gives these details to the company sending them dividend payments.
4. When TorFX see the USD have arrived with us, we will send out the agreed amount of GBP to the client’s nominated GBP account.