Why sell with Northwood
These days it seems that almost every estate agent attempts to offer a unique set of services to sell your home, whether it's a free valuation, accompanied viewings or floor plans. At Northwood, we believe achieving a truly successful sale is based on so much more.
A Customised Approach
No two sales are the same, and that's why we offer a fully customisable approach for each of our customers. We want to help you sell your property the best way for you and believe that our flexible sales services can do just that.
A unique network
With over 85 offices across the country, our team of over 300 local experts have an intimate knowledge of the current market conditions. And because each office is owned by the local director, they are as motivated as you are to achieve the best possible sale.
Northwood has a centralised hub of specialist departments which all offices can access and benefit from:
- IT - creating the instant uploading of property details online
- Marketing - ensuring all properties are presented to the highest professional standard
- Compliance - giving you peace of mind that your property is being sold properly
- Buy-to-let specialists to support investors
Communication is key
Communication is key, especially with something as complex as selling a property. So we aim to keep our customers in the loop throughout the whole process, whilst continuing our commitment to a customised approach. Want to be updated at every stage? That’s fine. Happy to leave us to get on with it? That’s fine too.
A name that buyers recognise
With a national network of local experts, selling your property through Northwood really does allow it to stand out from the crowd
- Northwood national TV advertising - Sky, Channel 4
- Distinctive For Sale boards
- High street offices where prospective buyers and sellers are encouraged to come in
- A website with over 120,000 hits per month
Maximum exposure to the widest possible audience
Whether it's online or offline, digital or print we have it covered.
The new Northwooduk.com website is state-of-art in allowing prospective buyers to find your property quickly & efficiently
- Property details load instantly
- Over 120,000 visits to the site each month
- 11 pages viewed every minute of every day
- 3,000 Twitter followers
Your property will also be advertised on a variety of property sites.
In the wider world
- Prominent High Street office window displays
- Newspaper advertising
- Email and SMS marketing alerts
- Striking For Sale boards
A company with integrity
The Northwood group operates under strict codes of practice and we have proudly been a voluntary member of various industry bodies for many years. All our offices work closely with our compliance department and within the standards set by the professional bodies to ensure that all customers are dealt with in a professional and legally compliant manner.
Please note that not all offices are members of all professional bodies. Check individual office pages for details.
Award winning customer service
We were recognised for our high levels of service by our own customers in the most recent AllAgent Awards by winning 4 national awards and over 90 gold medals across the network of offices.