Vacancy Cardiff Property Administrator
Salary: £14,000 to £16,000 Depending on Experience
To work as part of the lettings team within the busy Northwood office in the heart of Cardiff, previous experience in the Lettings industry is not required as full training can be provided. This role offers significant possibility for career progression and development.
The Property Administrator will be working in a fast-paced and exciting environment dealing with all aspects of property management. You must be a strong and resilient character who is a confident communicator with the ability to resolve issues effectively within a timely manner, whilst delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
Key Personal Activities and Responsibilities
- Manage prospective tenants from initial enquiry to check in.
- Answering the telephone and taking both landlord and tenant enquiries.
- Ensure that detailed property inventories are created before each move in.
- Carry out property inspections.
- Resolve any issues that may arise from properties, taking responsibility to ensure that they are resolved in a timely fashion to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Maintain and update social media
- Ensure the highest standards of service excellence to all external and internal customers at all times.
The individual will have
- Strong administration skills ensuring you are task orientated, IT competent and have a good eye for detail.
- Good interpersonal skills concentrating on building relationships with both landlords and tenants
- Social media and marketing skills
- Full UK Driving License
Please send CV to email@example.com