- Full inventory preparation including photographs
- Advertise property and interview prospective tenants
- Organise tenant references and contracts
- Oversee tenant move in
- Collect rent and pay Landlord by BACS
- Online Landlord portfolio management
- Conduct regular property inspections and reports
- Handle all tenant queries
- Full maintenance service
The key difference is that we do not provide guaranteed rental payments and the landlord carries the cost of maintenance, repairs, unreliable tenants, empty periods and legal costs.
We charge a setup fee for finding the tenant, completing references & credit checks, drawing up the necessary agreements and preparing a full property inventory.
We then charge a monthly commission for managing all tenant enquiries, providing a full maintenance service and rent collection.